Monday, June 13, 2011

Kenny K Krafty Girlz Challenge # 49

This is my 2nd Post of the day.....

This week's theme is to show your favorite color.
My favorite color is purple or anything in the lavender family:
Recipe:
Card Size 4.25 x 5.5
DP used is We R Memory Keepers Madame Royale
Ribbon Michaels
Image is last months Kenny K Freebie called PopStar cut in  Nestie Lacey Ovals
Sentiment is My Creative Time Wow! So Many Candles
Flower is Prima
Diamond Stickles on the Mic, Star Dust Stickles on the Star on her Dress and on the Flower.

5 comments:

Tenny Kusuma said...

Seriously...this soo sooo CUTE!!!! and I love the color too.

Cindy Beland said...

Oh my goodness this is a beautiful card!Super job with the coloring and cute stamp,As always great work!!:)

Unknown said...

Wow, what a great card! Thanks for joining KKKG this week!

Hugs,
Renata

Anonymous said...

LOve it Kate.. I love how the sentiment matches so well the image.. adorable..

TFS...

Unknown said...

Hey Kate. What a pretty pretty card. I love that nestie. I keep meaning to pick it up. That image is adorable. Love the sentiment you picked to go with her. Since she is holding the microphone she could really be singing Happy Happy Birthday.