Friday, June 10, 2011

Scrapmaster's Paradise Blog Hop FINALE

Wow!  I hope you had fun hopping with us and liked all the stamps that you have seen these past 3 days. They are all available in the Store now. Today you will get to see brand new projects again from the whole Design Team.  If you are here from Jen then you are definitely on the right track.  But if you get lost along the hop just go back to Scrapmaster's Paradise.  Also don't forget to join in the challenge going on at the Scrapmaster's Paradise you have until the 15th of the month (11:59 pm EST) to enter.  Make sure you leave a comment to all the Design Team members.

Here is my Project for Today:
Card Recipe:
Card Size 4.25 x 5.5
Card Base is Bazzill Limeaide
Cardstock is PTI Royal Velvet
I stamped my SP and Co image Big Bold Background on Bazzill Limeaide and then
 I cut it using my nestie Fleur de Lis Die
Butterflies from Martha Stewart Punch
Ribbon is Michaels
The sentiment you see in my background is from SP and Co I Love Love Stamp Set this is stamped using my Inkssentials Watermark Resist Stamp.
  
Don't forget to leave me a comment and a way to contact you, by June 11th, 12am pst as I will be drawing my very own giveaway for 1 commentator.  Winner will be receiving the Big Bold Background of their very own.  Now off to see what MistyRose has for you.
Big Bold Background Stamp

12 comments:

Alice said...

such a pretty design and colors! super card, Kate!

Georgiana said...

Very pretty card. Purple is so elegant and that cut is neat. Fluttering butterflies are always a perfect addition.

Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Stephanie said...

So elegant! Great card!

Patricia Chalas said...

Kate your card is very pretty!

Amber Sheaves said...

Another pretty card!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

That is beautiful! Love the textured look of the stamped image! THanks so much!
Lisa
summer_sunset54 at hotmail dot com

{Chrissie} said...

Kate, this is so very pretty!!!! What a clever way to use that background stamp. :-)

Susan said...

You did a wonderful job with that card!

Anonymous said...

So cute..love it my friend.. great job like always..

tfs...

girlia said...

pretty!

Nanette said...

Very pretty card! Love the lime green with purple.

nanettemtatyahoodotcom

Jennifer Rzasa said...

I love how the purple and the green look together- cool card!