Monday, April 26, 2010

Happy Monday.......As Promised

Here it is......
(Click to Enlarge)
Here is another Mother's Day Card I worked on this past Weekend.

It's a Stair Step Card.  I also used my Cricut Mother's Day 2010 Cartridge.  The Mother's Day was cut at 3" and the Flowers were cut at 2" I then covered them with Stickles (Star Dust)  The greenery is just regular DCWV paper that I cut up to make it look like grass.

Here is a close up of the flowers.
(Click to Enlarge)

This next one is a Gate Fold Card.
(Click to Enlarge)

I used my cuttlebug on the front panel of the card and my Nestabilities Small Scallop and Small Circle to Emboss as well the medallion.  I then stamped my sentiment with PaperTrey Ink.  The punched border on the outside that holds the card together is a Martha Stewart Punch.

Here is the Inside..
(Click to Enlarge)
The inside panel of the card I got from a Magazine as a Freebie.  The name of the magazine is below in one of my posts.

This card is a Side Step Card. The flower patterned paper is from the DCWV Blossoms & Butterflies stack. The punch is from the Martha Stewart Punch Around the Corner line.  I also used Stampin Up's Punch and PaperTrey Ink Sentiment.
(Click to Enlarge)

No comments: