Tuesday, November 23, 2010

8 X 8 Album

This is the album I worked on within 2 days.  My BFF said she doesn't have an album for her oldest daughter so I decided to make one for her.  This was the exhausting part for me since I really didn't have that much time.  I couldn't decided if I was up to making one or not. I used a mixture of papers and embellishment since I was in a hurry I really don't remember most of them,  so I will try and write them out for you.

She also said that she doesn't have an album for her youngest daughter but I am really tired now, maybe next time she is only 4 months old after all :}:}:}

The ribbon on this is from Michaels.  The paper is from an album I got at Disneyland.

The princess stamp for this is from The Greeting Farm.  I colored her with Copics and added some Stickles to her crown and  wand.

I got this Princess Stickers a while back at Target $1 bins.

The silhouette sleigh is from the Christmas Solutions Cartridge and the bling Ho-Ho-Ho is from Aaron Brothers that I got last year for $1.

The stamp image on the left is from The Greeting Farm and the one on the bottom right is from Sparkle Rubber Stamps Creations.

These were cut from Locker Talk and the stamp image is from The Greeting Farm and sentiment from Michaels

Looking at this I think I need to add a "TH" after the 4.

 The Butterfly is punched using Martha Stewart then I embossed it with some UTEE and added Glitter on them



I really don't remember were I got half of my patterned paper sorry:{

1 comment:

Tish said...

ummm seriously, when do you have the time?!! You did such a good job!