Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween Everyone!

I got my phone replaced.  I love the new iphone and one of my cousins had me buy the OtterBox Defender Box from ebay which should be arriving soon.


First News...

It is with great sadness to tell you that the October release was my last release with Emma of My Creative Time :(.  I had the best time being a part of her team and working along side such talented ladies and I am going to miss it so much.  Now it is time for another set of Awesome Designers to have fun working not only with some Awesome My Creative Time stamps/Die but with the sweetest person I know Emma herself.  Wishing her nothing but the very best in everything she does.  Thank you Emma for everything and for the opportunity of being a part of your Design Team.

Now...
Here is a card I made for today, last Halloween Card
Card Size 4.25 x 5.5
DP is Authentique "Glowing" stack
I did some stitching around it with purple thread
Image is from Cindy's Scraptastic Design called Witch with Banner, I colored her with my copics but I just noticed now that I should have colored the collar differently.
Sentiment is from My Creative Time Mixed Holiday Sentiments, I love this set.
Flowers are from Recollections
Gems used are from Imaginisce i-rock
I also added some Twine from Trendy Twine

I hope everyone has a Safe Halloween!  Try not to eat all the candies.

Don't forget we have a Blog Hop this Friday!

11 comments:

Cindy Beland said...

Hi Kate,AWESOME job with this card,It is sooo STINKIN' CUTE!I LOVE all the details and you did an AMAZING job with my digi as always my friend!just BEAUTIFUL!:)

Amy said...

What a great card! I just love it Kate- you always do such a great job :)Amy

jen said...

Oh my gosh Kate....this is super adorable. Great job! I'm going to miss working with ya! Make sure to keep in touch.
Huge hugs,jen

Creations by Shirl said...

Hey Kate -
This is just a perfect Halloween card, and the image is so cute - great happy face.....
Perfect colors choices and bg papers too..
Have a safe Trick or Treat!!!!!!

Kim Kelley said...

AWWWWW Kate this is adorable. I love it..the background paper really works with this card! Happy Halloween! HUGS

Glora said...

This turned out BEAUTIFUL! I love how perfect Emma's stamp worked on this too!!!! It was a terrific 6 months together, wasn't it?! Such a terrific team! Hugs- Glora

DIANA L. said...

This is great it came out really cute.
Lots of nice elements and the color is perfect.

DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Lovely card.. so cute..

Linda said...

Oh this is so adorable! She is the cutest!

Sherrie K. said...

Aaaw, this is adorable Kate! Great job on the coloring, it almosts looks a little 3D. Very cool:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Jovan said...

WOW...I love this card! The colors are just so wonderful!