Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Jaded Blossom August Release Day 2

Hi Everyone and Welcome to Jaded Blossoms's August Release Day 2.  Now if you missed the Sneak Peak from yesterday, you can just go HERE

Stamps Sets will be available for purchase on Friday at 4pm pst.

Today we are showcasing the Kitty Kitty Stamp Set.  This Stamp Set so Adorable.  So many saying and not just for Kitty's.
Here is what I made:
Card Size 4.25 x 5.5
My puppy and kitty is from the Silhouette Store
DP is from Echo Park Hello Summer
Twine from Trendy Twine in Chocolate Truffle and Strawberry Cupcake
I cut the grass using my fiskars punch then embossed it with the Swiss Dots folder
For the Puppy Face I used PKS Happy-go-lucky Dog Face Assortment
For my Kitty face I used PKS Here Kitty Kitty Face Assortment
I also have the heads on Action Wobbles

Here is what this AWESOME Stamp Set looks like:
Now head on over to the Jaded Blossom Blog to see what the rest of the Ladies has created.  Oh and don't forget to join us our August Challenge.
Photobucket

18 comments:

jessica said...

How super adorable is this Kate!! What great papers, adorable furry friends and LOVE the sentiment!!
TFS my friend!!

Kim H said...

KAte ~ Your puppy and kitty are so ADORABLE!!! Oh my I LOVE that cuts of those critters!!!! Oh their faces too! You know I said to myself you don't need those PKS faces ~ until TODAY!!! Enabler alert! You doodled in the PERFECT places too! Alright ~ now i need to go take a look at PKS now! Have a wonderful day and AWESOME card as always!!!!

Creations by Shirl said...

This actually is a very cute card! love the critters and the use of those action wobblers on their heads... This would make a child smile.....
Enjoy your day and crafty week!

Shorty Creations said...

Awwww... this is adorable =) And all these sentiments are so cute!

lots of love,
www.shortycreations.com

Candace Pelfrey said...

These two are just toooo cute!! Love this one Kate!

Michelle said...

these are soooooo cute! love that they are on wobbles like a little bobble head~ awesome !!!

Kim Ricketts said...

This is really cute!! I love the cute dog!!

Kim

Vicky said...

OH My Goodness sooo cute the pink kittie is adorable and l love the puppy faces way too go looks awesome!

Jovan said...

OMG...this card is sooooooo ADORABLE!

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, Kate, this is so adorable!! I love, love the little critters!! They are so stinkin' cute!! And that you put their heads on action wobbles is fabulous!! This is so gorgeous my friend!! Happy Tuesday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Crystal said...

Cute card Kate! I love the details..the bling collars! Love!!

Sherrie K. said...

Kate, this is SO adorable!!! The faces are just too cute and the papers are perfect!!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Rosie said...

omg these are soooo cute!!!!


rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Jamie said...

So stinkin' adorable! Love those faces!

Shelly said...

OH my GOSH Kate - This is way too CUTE! Those peachy faces are just so adorable! Such bright and fun colors!
Shelly

Linda said...

So so sweet. I bet when those heads get going it just cracks you up. Really an adorable card.

Ashley Nicole said...

Seriously this card is so super cute! Just love the faces and love the twine.
Ashley

Kim Kelley said...

AWWW so adorable. Loving these wobble heads! You colored them wonderfully! HUGS