Saturday, October 6, 2012

Peachy Keen October Release Challenge #1

Hi Everyone, I know this is so last minute for me but I really wanted to join the PKS October Release Challenge.

For the First Challenge the theme is:
 It's a 3-2-1 Challenge!  3 Buttons, 2 Patterned Papers, 1 Ribbon

So here is my card, I used PKS September SKOTM
Jaded Blossom Flag Die 
Hemp Twine from Liz's Paper Boutique
and
Ribbon from my Stash
I don't know why it's creating a shadow on my picture but then again, it's evening and I don't have one of those ott-lite.
Photobucket

7 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

These are so adorable! Such fun paper too!

jessica said...

Another beautiful card!! love the papers and the adorable PKS!!

snappy scrappy said...

So cute...great paper!! Lee-Ann :)

Lisa said...

Those are the cutest little acorns!! The papers are perfect for a Fall card!! So beautiful :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Shelly said...

Adorable! How CUTE are those acorns:) Beautiful paper too!
Have a GREAT night!
Shelly

Cindy Beland said...

Your card is sooo ADORABLE with those sweet little PK acorns!TOO CUTE!!!!:)

Kim H said...

Kate ~ ADORABLE!! LOVE the design and how you sewed around the edges!!! LOVE what you did with the acorns and those papers!!! WOW!! Awesome as always!!