Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Sugar Skull over at SVG Cutting Files

Hi Everyone, it's my day over at SVG Cutting Files and I have a Home Decor for you using the New Sugar Skull that will be available this Friday.

Here is a close up of what I made for more pictures, just visit me over at SVG Cutting Files.
Die Cut Frame is from Michaels.

Hope you all like my Wall Hanging.

Don't forget to join our Challenge that is going on right now.

To purchase more cute files like this just visit our Store.

Don't forget Sign up for the Newsletter to receive your Weekly Freebie.

"Like" our Facebook Page

and Join our SVG Cutting Files Facebook Galleria
Photobucket

9 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

This would be cool if you had glowing eyes so they shine at night....
Very neat!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE it! Love all the cute feminine touches (on a skull! Never thought I'd write that sentence . . .)
Evelyn

Linda said...

Hi Kate, This is beautiful! I love all the detail. It must have be fun to make.

Lisa said...

This is fabulous, Kate!! The design is so awesome!! What a beautiful project!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Migdalia said...

Saw this on FB....wow!! Beautiful!!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

Cindy Beland said...

OMG this is AMAZING Kate, SUPER DUPER job my sweet friend!!! :)

Kim H said...

Kate ~ this is so CUTE but yet so spooky!!! I LOVE it!! What a great skull with al the details! Always so fun to see what you are up too!

jessica said...

WOW!! This is awesome my friend! LOVE this GREAT home decor project :)

Sherrie K. said...

Eeeek...this is super cool!!! I LOVE how this turned out! Always so creative girl!
Sherrie K