Monday, December 23, 2013

Merry Kissmas......over at Trendy Twine.

Good Morning Everyone, hope everyone had a Great Weekend.

It's my DT Day over at Trendy Twine and I have an Adorable Card today.  This will also be my last post for Trendy Twine for awhile...

Please excuse my coloring, I haven't colored it in awhile or as I used too.  I fear I need to re-practice again.

The Twine I used on my project today is

Here is my Card
I used the Card Base from SVG Cutting Files called Fancy Fold Over.
I used a Die from Spellpinders
Jaded Blossom's Mini Tag Dies and Merry and Bright Stamp Set.
Image is from The Greeting Farm Holiday Anya

For some Trendy Twine just go to their store HERE.
Photobucket

9 comments:

jessica said...

Super card Kate! I just LOVE your coloring!! Looks amazing as always!
Thanks for sharing my friend and have a VERY Merry Christmas!

Jayne said...

Lovely card Kate and I think your colouring is fabulous as always.
Merry Christmas!
Jayne x

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute!

Lisa said...

Your coloring is perfect as always, Kate!! She's so adorable!! I love the sparkle on her dress!! What a fabulous card!! I hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas and happy holiday season!! Hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sukie said...

Super sweet card, your coloring is amazing! Happy Holidays!

Creations by Shirl said...

Aw what a cute card too!
Have a very Merry Christmas to you & your family....Enjoy!!!

Kathy said...

What are you talking about girly??? Your coloring looks as fabulous as always. Love the blond hair, so pretty. Such pretty twine and bow, too. I hope you and your fam have a wonderful Christmas!
HUGS

Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine said...

"Please excuse my coloring" - I don't think so, Kate ;) It is fabulous as always and she is adorable. The card is so festive and merry; perfect for the holiday season.

Lesley @ Trendy Twine

Jamie said...

Love this!!!