Thursday, January 9, 2014

Jaded Blossom.....January 2014 Stamp Release Day 4

 If you missed Day 1, just go HERE.
If you missed Day 2, just go HERE
If you missed Day 3, just go HERE
Don't worry if you missed our Gotta Have it Now Package it will be back up on sale on Friday during our Stamp Release Blog Hop.

Here is what I made with Today's Stamp Set.

Here is a close up of the sentiment

For this one I used Jaded Blossom's 1 x 5.5 Rectangle Clear Tubes and Cheesy Pick Ups 2

Parking Meter Square Tube Holder from SVG Cutting Files

Here is the Stamp Set we are showcasing Today

Well I hope you have Enjoyed my Preview for today, Don't forget to check out what our January Guest Designer and the rest of our Design Team has created, right HERE.  Always lots of Awesome inspiration.

Join our January Challenge it is Valentine's Themed.
Photobucket

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it!!!

Linda said...

That is so funny. You really cracked me up today with that sentiment. Very cute!

Melissa said...

So funny! A really neat project too-

Candace Pelfrey said...

This is awesome Kate, I freaking love it!

jessica said...

LOL!! This cracks me up!!! LOVE the sentiment and that cute parking meter is so fun!!!
Happy Birthday my sweet friend! Thanks for sharing another CUTE project and hope you have a GREAT day!!!

Sherrie K. said...

This is just to funny Kate! I LOVE the sentiment and the meter is so adorable! LOVE this!
You come up with some of the funnest projects! So fun Kate!

Happy Birthday-hope you had a wonderful day!
Sherrie K

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, this is just the cutest thing ever!! I love that sentiment! Ha!! What a awesome project!! Love, love it!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Crystal said...

LOL--perfect!! I love everything about this!

Candace said...

another awesome idea!!!!! love this!

Jamie said...

This is awesome! Love how you stamped the sentiment!