Saturday, February 15, 2014

Spring is Here...SVG Cutting Files Challenge

For the Jaded Blossom February Stamp Release Blog Hop, please go HERE
Welcome my Crafty Friends!

Today is a start of our new Monthly Challenge over at SVG Cutting Files.

The THEME for the SVG Cutting Files Challenge is Spring Theme.

Here is what I made for my project today.
SVG Cutting Files used:
I used the new Flower Center Box that Mel originally used from Day 4 of the Jaded Blossom Release.
Sentiment from Jaded Blossom's New Release Smell the Flowers 

and you have until next month 3/14 to link up your project over at SVG Cutting Files

For some Amazing SVG Cutting Files, just go HERE

"LIKE" SVG Cutting Files on Facebook.

"Join" SVG Cutting Files Gallery on Facebook to share your Awesome Creations.

Newsletter Sign Ups
SVG Cutting Files
Photobucket

17 comments:

Linda said...

This is so yummy delicious! I am so ready for spring. I love your project!

jessica said...

What a beautiful treat box Kate! Love that flower and the pattern papers and sentiment are so fun!
I know I am ready for spring!!!!!
Thanks for sharing my friend and have a GREAT weekend!!

Amy said...

I really love this idea!! Great job, totally going to make this!!!

Migdalia said...

Beautiful treat!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Unknown said...

I love it..perfect colors for spring and easter!!

Trixie said...

Such a cute treat, Kate! I love it!

Lisa said...

This is so fun!! I love the flower and the papers!! I so wish spring was here!! Love it!! Have a great weekend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Melissa said...

Love the papers you used for the Flower Center Box.. So pretty!

Unknown said...

this is super cute!

Craftyretiredlady said...

Love the box, the colors and am so ready for spring!

Linsey R said...

Eeek!!! This sweet little project SO makes me wish it were Spring like...yesterday!! It's simply darling Miss Kate! Thanks for catching up to me at my blog--you are too kind :) ps-I'm sorry for your 49er's as many of my friends from NV and Cali are fans as well. But my hubby did want me to tell you that he was at that game and it was the best day probably, of his life--then I gave him "the look" and he quickly stuttered, "um after our wedding day" haha!!! Have a super awesome day my friend :D

Cindy Beland said...

Ok this little treat box is TOO CUTE Kate, SUPER DUPER job my friend!!! :)

Liz O. said...

Lovely!! As always Kate I love your project! I hope I can join this challenge :) TFS
Have a wonderful day my crafty friend!

Shelly said...

Super pretty, love these papers!
Have a good evening!
Shelly

Kim Ricketts said...

way too cute!!!

Crafty Moni said...

So cute! Love the colors:)

Peace, Love, & Creative Hugs!
Monica L.

Kim H said...

Kate ~ Oh I LOVE this flower and then you did a treat box with it! ADORABLE and what pretty papers too!