Tuesday, August 26, 2014

I think you're Grape.....Jaded Blossom

It's my Day over the Jaded Blossom Blog.  

BTW have you picked up our Monthly Stamp Spotlight yet,  you better only a couple more days left that you can get it for that price.

Here is what I made today

Grape Box is from SVG Cutting Files

Berrylicious Stamp Set

I used Tim Holtz Inks to distress my grapes and Peachy Keen Face

Don't forget to visit the Jaded Blossom Store HERE
and for Favor Boxes HERE

We also have a new section on the store called FUN Extras Check it out.

Entering this for the Fruit Challenge over at Double Click AKA Abusybee
Photobucket

13 comments:

Georgiana said...

Your bunch of grapes are fabulous!

Melissa said...

Really cute!

Creations by Shirl said...

Yummy and cute....

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Are you kidding me? How stinkin cute is this?! I am just loving those amazing grapes and the sweet peachy face is just perfect! LOVE this one Kate!

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, this is so adorable!! What a sweet face!! Love, love this my friend!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Migdalia said...

Way too cute and fun!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So cute Kate! I would love for you to come and enter these grapes in my fruit challenge! Carri~Abusybee
Skittles!

jessica said...

This is so super ADORABLE!!!!!
LOVE it my friend!

Creations by Shirl said...

Thanks for joining us over at DoubleClick Skittles Challenge~
Already made an earlier comment, glad that you entered the challenge~

Georgiana said...

Thanks for sharing at DoubleClick Skittles this week for our fruit challenge.

Stay Creative,
Georgiana
• Carson's Creations •
DoubleClick Skittles DT

Anonymous said...

Hey Kate!! I love your grapes. The color is amazing and the wink is so cute. Amazing job!! Thanks for joining us over at the DoubleClick Skittles Challenge.

Blue6366 said...

Love your grape card. That paper color is so spot on and that stamped face is just the cutest. Thanks for playing along with us at DoubleClick Connections.

~DT Barbara

Unknown said...

Just wow. This is the cutest card. My nephews would love it. Thanks for joining us over at the DoubleClick Skittles Challenge - DT Faith