Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Day 5 Papertrey Ink Color Challenge

First I want to say that I am so bummed that I couldn't participate on the whole challenge it is so hard with a newborn who wants to eat every chance he gets.  But he decided to give me a little break and let me put him down on his bouncer and this is what I made.  I was thinking early in the wee morning while feeding and playing with my iphone (since this is the only time I get to check out the other blogs I follow)  how I wanted this card to look like, I hope it turned out well:


All Supplies used are from Papertrey Ink unless otherwise noted:

A2 Card Size 5.5 x 4.25 in Pure Poppy
1" Border using Rasberry Fizz
1" Border using Vintage Cream
Stamped Image and Sentiment used are from Year of Flowers: Roses (I love Roses)
I stamped them with Versamark and decided to Emboss the Rose with white embossing powder.  (I still haven't gotten the hang of embossing without leaving a little bit of specks on it, for some odd reason the dryer sheet technique that I read doesn't work on me :{:{:{) If anyone knows a better technique I surely appreciate you sharing.
Punch used Stampin Up
Ribbon and Bling from Michaels

No comments: