Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Scrapbook Pages

This is a little bit hard for me to do because this is the first time I am actually scrapbooking pages for a baby boy, my baby boy.  Yes, I know I have 2 older ones but shame on me I just really started my scrapbooking when my daughter was born so my older boys pictures are in an album.  I was going to work my way up and work on my 7 year olds album this year since I had his pictures transferred digitally by Ritz Camera but, we had a baby instead so that is on hold again. LOL.  Let me know what you guys think.  I used Teresa Collins Line Chic Baby Boy.

On this one I used the Cricut-New Arrival Cartridge and my Gypsy to cut a circle on her Belly.  I really wasn't thinking when I made this because I was in a hurry I just wanted it done before I had Alex.

This is my Belly Shot.  I didn't even know that my daughter was kissing my belly.  Would you believe that this picture was taken by my 7 year old?  He has a good eye for photography I tell you.


This picture was actually taken in the hospital by their resident photographer.  She taught she over exposed it but I thought the picture was perfect.

I cut the flower on this with my cricut.  I forgot which cartridge I used, sorry :{  It's hard to write everything down right now when you still have a newborn crying and a 2 year old whining constantly, I am just rushing through it.  

 I cut the scallop on my cricut too.  Again, I don't know which cartridge I used since I have everything on my Gypsy and I delete as I go.  The brads on the flowers are from a pack I got awhile back from We R Memory Keepers.  All the bling and pearls you see are from Prima.  This picture was taken using my iphone.  I love this phone, I always wonder how I managed without it.

1 comment:

Tish said...

ummm Kate!!! wow!! Very beautiful, but seriously, I have 1 kid and can't get half of what you get done, done. Sheesh!!