Sunday, January 15, 2012

Go Fish Challenge #9

This is my 2nd post of the day, to see what I created for CDAC Progressive Challenge please scroll down, you won't want to miss it.

It is a new Challenge over at Go Fish! and today we have a Sketch Challenge.  I get to join this challenge because I made everything digitally.  I think most of the stuff I used is from Scrap Girls.

Before I forget we have a new DT Member joining us over at Go Fish! it is Sherrie of  Sherrie Scraps with Passion.  We are so excited she can join us, I can't wait for you all to see what she creates.  

Although I will definitely miss my Crafty BFF Ivette, she has decided to take a little bit of a break for now.

Okay so here is the sketch:

and here is what  I made:



9 comments:

jessica said...

This is awesome Kate!! Love the digital look and love the family picture!!
TFS

Amy said...

You did a great job on the sketch and digital layout! I hope to get as good at the sketches as you and everyone else eventually! :)Amy

Linda said...

Wow now that is a big tree. See being in the hotel had some advantages. Well when you look real hard and think back. Great page my friend!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Hi Kate! That is a great family photo and layout! Your kiddos are adorable. I hope you all are getting settled in your new home.

Hugs!
Emily

Sherrie K. said...

Aaaaw Kate, your layout is fantastic:) I love the paper and you family picture is awesome! TFS! I hope all is going well and you are settling in your home:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Leanne said...

Hi Kate!
This is terrific. You have a lovely family. This is a really fun scrapbook page.
Happy Monday!
;)

Anonymous said...

So cute... love this LO and that picture is so cute of my favorite family... The Cordero.. we are missing Mr. Cordero.. but still super cute..

Miss you my friend.. and yes I needed this break..

DIANA L. said...

Great layout Super looking family.
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

Cindy Beland said...

Hi Kate,This layout is AWESOME!FANTASTIC job with the sketch my friend!I TOTALLY LOVE it!Have a SUPER day!:)