Saturday, January 14, 2012

Sassy Studio Designs Mini New Release

AHH! Again another thing that I am missing.  Today is Sassy Studio Design is having a Mini New Release.  Lindsay is releasing 2 new Awesome Valentine's Day images and they are so Gorgeous.  I have mine all colored up but don't have the means to put it into a card, so you will definitely see that soon.  Don't forget to visit the Sassy Studio Design Blog to join in the  Mini Blog Hop!

Here is the line up, I can tell you that my fellow Design Team did an AMAZING job coloring both images.
All you need to do is leave a comment to each of these wonderful ladies and 1 random winner will win 1 of the images being released.



2 comments:

Liz said...

Hope to see your card later. I am an early blog hopper!!!

Leanne said...

aw, maybe u'll have something later? :)