Sunday, September 16, 2012

Hello.....

Hi Everyone, Hope everyone had an awesome weekend.  Mine is very uneventful but that's just the way I like it, except when hubby actually asked me if I wanted to go to Michael's.  Now who can turn that down, LOL.

Today Sassy Studio Designs is sponsoring
Theme is Spots and Stripes

Here is what I made:
Card Size 4.25 x 5.5
Sassy Image is  Little Red Riding Hood Honey
DP is Echo Park Dots and Stripes
Echo Park Springtime
Hemp Twine and Burlap is from Liz's Paper Boutique
Sentiment is from Jaded Blossom Simple Sayings
Looking at my card right now, I just noticed that I forgot to put blush on her :(
Photobucket

11 comments:

Lori aka lorib117 said...

Kate, this is gorgeous! I love your coloring and that burlap and twine you used.

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute...great papers! Lee-Ann :)

jessica said...

WOW!!! I love it!!! Beautiful coloring and GREAT image!!
Awesome job my friend! TFS and have a GREAT day!!

Mary G. said...

Blush or not she is beautiful!!! Love your interpretation of the sketch! Gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Wow! Amazing! This is so cute and the burlap gives it the right pop! Great job! Love it!
Loves
Madge

Unknown said...

Wow! Amazing! This is so cute and the burlap gives it the right pop! Great job! Love it!
Loves
Madge

Kim H said...

Kate ~ Well Little miss Riding Hood is simply a BEAUTY!!! LOVE how you designed your card! The burlap looks AMAZING and LOVE how you flipped the corner over! I have to give this a try! I LOVE your hubby too ~ I also find it VERY brave of you to take him! I just tell my hubby I am going to the grocery store for milk ~ 3 hours later I come home with NO milk! LOL!!!!

Lisa said...

Wow, this is so gorgeous!! You colored Red Riding Hood so beautifully!! And I love the red burlap!! Awesome, awesome card my friend!! Love it!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Kim Kelley said...

Another gorgeous card! I love the bright splash of red burlap behind Miss Riding Hood! Really sets her off! HUGS

liz at liz's paper loft said...

wow kate! your card is amazing! I love what you do with my products, thank you for all your support! :)

Cindy Beland said...

WOW this card is ADORABLE Kate!AMAZING job coloring that sweet little image and LOVE the burlap!!!:)