Monday, September 3, 2012

Wishing you a Brighter Day!

Hi Everyone,  I am today's featured Designer again over at the Action Wobble.

Since it is still super HOT over here in TX, I decided to do maybe 1 last kinda summer card.
Card Size 4.25 x 5.25
DP is from Echo Park Hello Summer
Image is from Cindy's Scraptastic Design called Beautiful Sunflower, which is also on Action Wobble
Sentiment is from Jaded Blossom called Bug-a-Boo Stamp Set (Love this set, I know I have used this sentiment so many times but I just can't help it)
Don't forget to pick up your very own Action Wobble over at the Royal Shoppe among other things:)

You still have time to join our Current Challenge.

Also become a follower of our blog and "Like" us on Facebook and share your Wobble project with us.
This is  being entered to
Sketches by Carly Challenge #64
carlysketch 64
Photobucket

11 comments:

jessica said...

This is gorgeous Kate!!! Love the sun and your take on the sketch!!
another amazing card!!

Creations by Shirl said...

What a cute fun sun card! Ooh almost got tongue twisted for a moment. lOL! It's a happy card Kate!
TFS - enjoy your lovely day!

Kim H said...

Kate ~ this is just GORGEOSU! I LOVE the desing and of course your coloring but I ADORE Cindy's digis! She is so talented ~ just like you! LOVE it! Yes ~ I am still here stalking your blog! Playing comment catch up! WOW! I have been MIA for sometime! LOL!!!

Lisa said...

Oh wow, Kate, this is beautiful!! It's so summery and gorgeous!! And I love Cindy's adorable digi!! Perfect take on the sketch :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Brenda said...

This card is so cute! I love the summery colors and of course the sweet sunflower is my favorite! Love that you put it on the action wobble, make it even cutier!

DIANA L. said...

Very pretty I love the colors so bright and summer-y


DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Cindy Beland said...

BEAUTIFUL job with this card Kate!You did an AMAZING job coloring my sweet sunflower,GORGEOUS job as always my friend!!!:)

Kelly L said...

OOh my goodness that sunflower is absolutely adorable. Terrific job coloring that little beauty, and I love the way you turned the sketch too! thanks for joining us at Sketches for Carly and good luck! :) Hugs, Kelly

Gloria Shirr (purpleglo) said...

Adorable card Kate!! I love your sunflower and the sentiment. This is such a cheerful and happy card!! It makes everyone smile. Great job with the sketch for Sketches by Carly. Thanks for joining us and hope to see you for the next one on Friday. Have a wonderful week!! Hugs, Gloria DT

Shelly said...

Oh this is gorgeous! What a bright sunny card!
Enjoy your night!
Shelly

Margreet said...

Gorgeous card with that fab coloured sunflower...thanks for playing with the sketch of Sketches by Carly!
xxx Margreet