Saturday, March 23, 2013

A Royal Thank You.... Guest Designer SVG Cutting Files

Good Morning Everyone, hope you are all having a great weekend.

Today is my day over at  SVG Cutting Files.  
SVG Cutting Files

Here is what I made for today.
DP is from MME
SVG Cutting Files Red Queen or Queen of Hearts from the Alice in the Wonderland Set, that will be released this coming Friday.
I also used SVG Cutting Files Bracket Card Base.
I used Jaded Blossom's Flag Die 
Jaded Blossom Sentiment in 100% Princess
Trendy Twine in Pepperment Stick

Join our Challenge
For more information, check it out HERE!

Visit the SVG Cutting Files site today for more cute files!!
Check out what the rest of the DT has created HERE
and 
Don't forget to sign up for the Newsletter to get your Freebies.
Photobucket

17 comments:

jessica said...

This is awesome Kate!
I love the GREAT shape, the adorable cut file and all the embellishments!
Thanks for sharing and hope you have a GREAT Sunday my friend!

Mary Ann said...

Super cute card,love the colors...

Lisa said...

This is gorgeous, Kate!! The queen face is so beautiful!! The embossing is perfect!! What an awesome card my friend!! Happy Sunday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Linda said...

Really an adorable! I always enjoy your creations. I haven't been able to comment all week. I am taking care of my MIL. Yesterday my FIL passed away. I just want you to know I always enjoy your creations. I am just not able to comment like I did. Thank you so much for sharing your talent.
Hugs,
Linda

Jayne said...

Your card is a right Royal treat my friend. Love the shape and the face is just perfect for the Alice in Wonderland Queen.Hope you are having a great weekend.
Jayne x

Sukie said...

Your card is so pretty, love all of the fun details!

Debbie said...

Kate your card is really cute, I love all her files @ SVG Cutting Files, I would love to be on her DT some day thanks for sharing your card and most of all thanks for always visiting my blog and your sweet comments.
Hugs
Debbie

Migdalia said...

Very Cute!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

snappy scrappy said...

Too darn cute!!

Sherrie K. said...

The queen has arrived and looks Fabulous!! Your coloring rocks girl:) Lovely card:)
Sherrie K

Kim H said...

Kate ~ Oh WOW!! She is so PRETTY! I just LOVE her big hair for some reason ~ okay I grew up in the 80's! LOL! Honestly though she is FABULOUS along with the design and the papers! I hope you had a wonderful weekend Still sending you hugs too!

Irene's Creations said...

Very creative. Love your card.
BIF

Shelly said...

This is so neat! What a beauty! Love the colors - so Alice in wonderland!
Great card Kate, hope you are having a super day!
Shelly

Cindy Beland said...

SUPER CUTE cut,AWESOME job with it Kate!!!:)

DIANA L. said...

Kate this is so stinkin' cute I missed theis the other day when i was visiting I absolutely love it congrats on your guest design spot!!
Have a Happy Easter
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Jamie said...

So awesome!!!

Rosie said...

too cute

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com