Thursday, March 14, 2013

Kiss Me... I'm Irish

Hello Everyone,  Hope your having a Great Week so Far!

The kids has Spring Break this week and I can't believe that the week is almost over.

Today, I wanted to share a card I made.
Card Size 4.25 x 5.5
DP is DCWV
Digi Image is from The Greeting Farm called Good Luck Anya
Twine from Trendy Twine in Twisted Lime
Jaded Blossom Products:
Lucky Treats Stamp Set
and
Candy Charms and Banners Die

This card is being entered to the following Challenges:
Farm Fresh Friday Challenge - Lucky You
CI Paint Inspired By - Go Green!
DL. Art Thankful Thursday March Linky Party Challenge
Go Fish Challenge #36 Gold Challenge
Trendy Twine Going Green Challenge

Hope you all like my card.
Photobucket

18 comments:

DIANA L. said...

Super cute. Great job coloring

Creations by Shirl said...

Very pretty card, love the coloring and the papers... Glad to see you actually did a card! LOL!
Enjoy your wonderful day~

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty!!!

Lisa said...

This is gorgeous, Kate!! Good Luck Anya is so sweet and wow, you colored her so beautifully!! I love the papers and design!! This is fabulous my friend!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Rachel Parys said...

Fantastic coloring!! Love this layout too, it's so fun! Thanks for joining the TGF challenge!!

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Fabulous! What a beautiful card Kate. Your coloring is just outta this world awesome ♥

Kim H said...

Kate ~ OMG! Look at what or how you colored that image ~ WOW! Just LOVE how you coloring ~ I know i say that ALL the time but honestly ~ LOVE!! You used the BEST paper too! I have that pack and never configure out how to use it but you didn't have a problem at all! EEK! BEAUTIFUL card as always!! Yeah for Spring break except it's almost over! Enjoy the kids while you can!

jessica said...

Well there my friend...I just LOVE your adorable card!! The image is awesome and of course colored gorgeously!
Thanks for sharing this beauty and linking it up over at CI Paint :)
Have a GREAT night!!

Sherrie K. said...

Kate, this is fabulous! Your coloring is such a work of art and just looks so amazing:) WOW!!! The papers are beautiful and such a gorgeous design!
Have a great evening my friend!

Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

CityGirl Planners said...

Her hair looks awesome! Great job.

Yvonne said...

I love how you colored the girl on your card! Fantastic job!

Jessica Pascarella said...

You do such a good job at coloring! I am jealous!

Emily D. said...

Wonderful card! I love it! Thanks for joining us at CI Paints!!

Scrappy Canuck said...

So cute - love your colouring! Thanks for joining the Trendy Twine challenge.

Jamie said...

I LOVE this!!!

Sukie said...

Super cute and awesome coloring! So sweet of you to join our challenge!

Designs that Delight said...

FAB u lous!

Scrappin Sista said...

Love your coloring!!