Saturday, July 24, 2010

Surprise - My Poor Neglected Blog

Hello Everyone,

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile.  I have been sick more specifically All DAY sickness.  I found out on Mother's Day that I was pregnant.  Yes that was a surprise too Trust Me.  My husband had to tell me because I had no idea and for some odd reason he knew before me.  I though I was just sick with the Flu until I told him to buy me some Nyquil and then he had to tell me a test.  It was a funny conversation.  Any hoot I am still a bit under the weather but getting better slowly.  I am about 16 weeks now. We will find out the sex middle of next month and I am due guess what on my Birthday 1/9.  But since it's a scheduled c-section it will have to be a week before.

Anyway thank you so much for your Patience and I will try to post more Projects. Once in a while.

1 comment: