Sunday, September 5, 2010

A Few Things.......

Okay so I tried to work on a few things these past couple of days.  My sweet husband even bought me a stool to sit on for the kitchen so I don't get too tired.  The question now is how to attach my photo to my blog when I have the photos on my iphone.  BTW I still didn't figure it out so I just emailed the photos to myself, definitely need to look into that more.


This one is from Sweet Pea Stamps:
ching chou kuik's Growing Love
I colored this in using my copics and sakura's glitter pens.
ching-chou kuik's Fantasy Art Collection, sheet 14, plate #43
I also colored this image with copics and sakura glitter pens.  On the flowers the middle part I glued some beads on them.
Here images takes awhile and a lot of getting used to coloring them in but the end results are just so beautiful don't you think.


2 comments:

808Creator said...

Aloha Kate,

I love your cards you created! I'm still working on coloring with pens as I am not so good at it. Thanks for sharing your awesome projects!.

Mahalo,

Michelle - 808Creator.blogspot.com

Tish said...

wow, you did a nice job.