Friday, February 11, 2011

Day 7 Papertrey Ink Tag & Frame Challenge

Yeah I got to join the challenge again.  The kids are off school today so my oldest one is helping me take care of the baby.  He is so sweet.  Okay so I just notice that I definitely need to buy some Papertrey Ink Tags and Frames because I didn't know that I didn't have any and they are a must have.

This is what I created for the challenge:

Tag size is 5.25 x 2.625
DP Unknown
I used my nesties to for the frame and and the stamped image.
The stamped image is from Papertrey Ink's Everyday Button Bits.
I just swiped some blue ink all over the tag and frames to make it pop.
The stamped sentiment is the first stamp that I ever bought and I believe it's from Inkadinkado.  So I used watermark and embossed it with sky blue embossing powder that I have in my stash.
The ribbon is from Michaels.


No comments: