Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Peachy Challenge #08: Anything Goes

Hi Ya'll.  Last week I was so excited to find out that I won "Top Peach"  YEAH!

This week I wanted to join this challenge which is "Anything Goes" and to tell you the truth I was completely Stumped.
 
Create a project using Peachy Keen Stamps
Guidelines:
- Design must be new
- Link up by 3/14 - 11:59 pm EST
- For this particular challenge, you must use Peachy Keen Stamps to link up. (For other challenges, you don't need our stamps to play along, this only applies to the "Anything Goes" Challenge) 


Here is my card:
I waited until the last minute because I wanted to use my Awesome March 2012 Stamp Kit, aren't they the cutest.
Card Size 5.25 x 5.25
DP is Imaginisce  (from my stash)
The Grass was cut using the fiskars punch
That cool cloud and sun was cut using the Cricut - Celebrate with a Flourish Cartridge
I used some micro beads in the middle of that flower

Photobucket

17 comments:

Jovan said...

Girl this card is so cute...LOVE IT!

Creations by Shirl said...

Oh what a fun and cute card... love all that grass, I finally got my grass die in that I ordered can't wait to use it now... love those PK faces on them... so darn cute...
Hey Kate, - do you spy me! I finally revealed my pic hidden behind of my butterfly image.. he,he!

Unknown said...

No more words can describe it - I LOVE IT!

Amy said...

This is soooo cute Kate!! Congrats too on your win last week! :)Amy

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

I just love those little gnomes and their wood hats. Super cute image and your coloring is so fab! I need to take a road trip to your house so you can teach me how to color better! :)

jessica said...

This is so so so adorable Kate!!!
Love the PK cuteness!
TFS :)

Linda said...

Funny! Those little cuties remind me of the Coneheads for Saturday Night Live in the 70's It was a really funny sketch.
Adorable card Ms Kate!

missstamper said...

What a cute card, and now I am laughing because of Linda's comment about the Coneheads!

Liz O. said...

Wow! Kate this is super cute! Love your coloring and paper selection. TFS and congrats on your Top Peach recognition last week, Very well deserved, that Leprechaun was so fun!
Have a great day!
Liz

Glora said...

Kate this is GORGEOUS!!!!! Your coloring seriously makes me SO happy! Amazing job and attention to detail! WOW!!! Hugs- Glora

DoBea A. said...

Kate, this is amazing! What a wonderful scene and the coloring is awesome!!

Michelle said...

this is soooo adorable Kate! You did an awesome job at the coloring !!! thanks for linking up with us at Peachy Keen ~!!!!!

www.scrappinwithmybug.com

Sherrie K. said...

Congrats on you win last week! Your card is soooo cute Kate! Nice job!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Kim H said...

KAte ~ yep still here! Oh WOW! Your colirng is so AMAZING! LOVE all the details! The cloud/ sun ~ just GORGEOUS! You totally inspire me to take a class on coloring!

Saundra said...

Oh Kate! This is absolutely beautiful! Your coloring is fantastic! Thanks for sharing at Peachy Keen Stamps!

Jennie Garcia said...

Super sweet card!! I love your coloring!! Great Job!!
Thanks for Playing with us @ PKS!!
TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com

Kim said...

so super cute! love that added grass with the sweet gnomies. thanks for joining the challenge!