Friday, January 11, 2013

SSD - Fabulous Freebie Friday

What an Awesome Birthday I had.  Thank you again for all the Birthday Greetings.

Welcome to Fabulous Freebie Friday over at Sassy Studio Designs Paper Craft Planet Group.

***FREEBIE AVAILABLE AT 8AM EST***

It's also Fabulous Freebie Friday over Sassy Studio Designs Paper Craft Planet Group and you have 24 Hrs to get this little Sassy Image "Cheerful Chelsea" for Free.

The challenge is "Out with the Old" - Use something from your stash on your creation
Card Size 5.25 x 4.25
DP I have no idea, it's really old though, I got it at Big Lots about 2-3 yrs ago for $5
Bling is actually a brad from We r Memory Keepers that I got about the same time
Sentiment is from Jaded Blossom's Cheesy Pick Up's
I also used Jaded Blossom's Flag Die 2

For more Sassy Studio Designs Image's you can find them Here


Have a Great Weekend!
Photobucket

17 comments:

jessica said...

So pretty Kate!! GREAT image and gorgeous coloring!!!!
Happy Friday my friend! Hope you have a GREAT day :)

Rosie said...

cute card! love your coloring!!!

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Kathy said...

Gorgeous card Kate! Love the sentiment, made me laugh. Your coloring is fab as always!

Sherrie K. said...

What a FUN image! Check out those yellow leggings...too cute:) Great job on all the coloring!
Have a great Friday Kate!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Linda said...

Oh I just love her outfit. So so cut!

Lisa said...

I'm glad you had a wonderful birthday my friend!! What a gorgeous card!! I know I say this a lot, but your coloring is beyond fabulous!! And ha - I love, love the sentiment!! Absolutely beautiful card!! Happy Friday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Lori aka lorib117 said...

Kate, amazing coloring as always! Love the bright colors...they are perfect with this image. Cute added rhinestone accents.

Creations by Shirl said...

Pretty and bright card....
Great as a V-Day Card...
TFS - hope your Friday is awesome.
Enjoy your crafty weekend~

snappy scrappy said...

Too funny! Lee-Ann :)

Jovan said...

I love this card...I think I need that sentiment set now!

Regan said...

Of course, it's fabulous!! :-) Your coloring is gorgeous and great layout!
{hugs}
Regan

Robin said...

Love it! That sentiment is fabulous! Hugs, Robin

Cindy Beland said...

SUPER job with your BEAUTIFUL card Kate!that image is so pretty and your coloring is PERFECT as always,Have a great weekend my sweet friend!!!:)

Kim H said...

Kate ~ Oh my goodness look at this image and your coloring ~ FABULOUS as always! I LOVE how you did her shorts!!! GREAT design and all the fun elements too! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card! Love the bright colors! Your coloring is amazing and I truly LOVE that sentiment!! LOL!!

Shelly said...

Oh how pretty! Kate, your coloring is so amazing!!! I love stopping by and seeing what you create :)
Have a fabulous day!
Shelly

DIANA L. said...

what a sexy digi!! great job with the coloring.