Tuesday, August 20, 2013

I Love You times Infinity

Good Morning Everyone, it's DT day over at Jaded Blossom.

For my project today, I decided to make a card using one of my Favorite Sentiments.  

This Sentiment is from the August Release Simple Sayings 3.
Scallop Card Base is from SVG Cutting Files
Designer Paper is from Authentique
Crinkled Ribbon is from LoveBug Creations, I forgot the name but honestly they are all pretty Awesome so just check out their store.

Curly Label Die (Sold Out)
Curly Everyday Borders (Sold Out)

Don't forget to visit the Jaded Blossom Store HERE
and for Favor Boxes HERE

Don't forget to like us Facebook and share your Jaded Blossom Stamps Creation with us in our Garden of Creativity.

We also have this Awesome Hop happening this Friday.
Photobucket

12 comments:

Lisa said...

What an elegant and beautiful card my friend!! The colors are so pretty and the papers you used are gorgeous!! The ribbon is fabulous!! Absolutely stunning!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Nana said...

OMG, this is BEAUTIFUL. Loving the blues and browns, fabulous papers and the bow is the prefect touch.
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Creations by Shirl said...

Adorable Kate, I had to take a second glance, LOL! Pretty layout....

jessica said...

What a gorgeous card Kate! Love the colors and that sentiment is awesome!!
Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT day!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Beautiful! Love the great design and the super color combo! Carri~Abusybee

Pam said...

This is gorgeous, I love the blue and brown together!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Absolutely gorgeous card my friend! Love the blue and brown combo and all the pretty bling. This is just lovely ♥

Michelle said...

so pretty chickie !! im sure your hubby will LOVE it !!!

Sukie said...

Such a pretty and elegant card. Love the gorgeous papers you used!

DIANA L. said...

This is so Beautiful Kate love the sentiment I love it.
Have a great day my friend
DIANA L.
dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Sherrie K. said...

This turned out just GORGEOUS Kate! The colors, layering and fun bling....so pretty! LOVE the base of the card to!
Have a super evening!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Jamie said...

Love this card so much!!!!!