Monday, November 25, 2013

Gobble Gobble..... Trendy Twine

Good Morning Everyone, hope everyone had a Great Weekend.  I had a blast while it was in the 30's here in TX and a bit rainy, we cleaned, put our xmas tree up, Oh and Me and my oldest got to watch Catching Fire.  Awesome Movie BTW. 

It's my DT Day over at Trendy Twine and I have a little treat container to share with you today.

This month we are showcasing the Orange Truffle Twine.
But i also used Chocolate Truffle and Krazy for Kraft

I used Jaded Blossom's Scoops2 x 2 x 3 Clear BoxMini Tag Die and Turkey Poop

Hope you guys like my project today.

For some Trendy Twine just go to their store HERE.
Photobucket

13 comments:

jessica said...

OMG Kate! This is just the CUTEST Turkey!!! Love how you used the twine too!!! SUPER adorable and sooooo yummy!
Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT Thanksgiving my friend!

Linda said...

This is so adorable Kate!
Happy Thanksgiving to your and the whole family. Hugs, Linda

Creations by Shirl said...

Aw his one funky twine turkey.. love how you wrapped his body with those twine.... TFS Kate, enjoy your festive week ahead... Gobble gobble!

Jayne said...

He's the trendiest turkey I've ever seen! Beautiful project as always Kate.
Jayne x

Lisa said...

You are so creative!! This is the most adorable turkey!! I love his twine body!! Super-duper awesome my friend!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Shelly said...

Hi Kate, Look at this cute little twine turkey! Love that idea! Fun!
Great sentiment and font!
Happy Monday and Have a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving!
Shelly

Migdalia said...

TOTALLY cute!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenge Blog ♥

Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine said...

Oh my! Your turkey is adorable, Kate! Great use of the twine. Love it!

Lesley @ Trendy Twine

Jamie said...

So awesome!

Sukie said...

Love your turkey treat! The way you used the twine is awesome!

Kim H said...

Kate ~ that turkey is just the CUTEST turkey EVER!! OMG!!! I just LOVE how you wrapped that twine and the treats!

Jessica Pascarella said...

That is one cute turkey! Love the twine!!!!

Brigit Mann said...

That turkey is adorable, love this project!!