Tuesday, January 14, 2014

A Sweet Treat Just For You

Good Morning Everyone, I hope all my crafty friends are doing well and staying away from the flu as much as possible.

It's my Design Team Day over at Jaded Blossom and I made this little treat using the new products that was released last week.
Jaded Blossom Products I used are

Ribbon from Lovebug Creations

Visit the Jaded Blossom Store HERE
and for Favor Boxes HERE

"Like" us Facebook and share your Jaded Blossom Stamps Creation with us in our Garden of Creativity.

Remember to join our Valentine's Theme Challenge, you have a couple more weeks to join.
Photobucket

7 comments:

Rosie said...

super cute

Candace Pelfrey said...

This is really cute Kate!!!

Unknown said...

Love it!!!!!

Sherrie K. said...

Kate, your treat is amazing! I just got my order from JB and can't wait to create! Trying to get my DT done so I can play!
Happy Tuesday:)

Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Michelle said...

this is sooo super cute !!! love this ! ♥

jessica said...

Beautiful job on your treat! Love the wrapped candies!!
Awesome job!

Jamie said...

Love this!