Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Let's Hang Monkey Hugger....SVG Cutting Files

Hi Crafty Friends, it's my DT Day over at SVG Cutting Files.  Today I am using our new Monkey Hugger File, this file will be available to purchase this Friday.
Jaded Blossom Products I used
Gusset Bag
Wild Animal Candies

Here is the Side View
Hope you like my projects today.
Don't forget to join our Anything Purple or Hint of Purple Challenge

For some Amazing SVG Cutting Files, just go HERE

"LIKE" SVG Cutting Files on Facebook.

"Join" SVG Cutting Files Gallery on Facebook to share your Awesome Creations.

Newsletter Sign Ups
SVG Cutting Files
Photobucket

9 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

This is so adorable Kate! Carri~Abusybee
Skittles!

jessica said...

How super CUTE is this my friend!!! I LOVE it!

DIANA L. said...

LOVE IT!! Have a great day
DIANA L.
dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Kim H said...

This is sooo CUTE Kate! He is seriously ADORBS and is cracking me up! Something and monkeys with their big eyes ~ ADORE them!

Sherrie K. said...

Aaaw, super cute treat!
Have a super day!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Shelly said...

Oh my gosh, I can't believe how cute this is. I have a thing for monkeys - I LOVE them!

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, this is so stinkin' cute I can't quit smiling!! The embossing is such an awesome touch!! Love him!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Cindy Beland said...

This treat holder is just TOO STINKIN' CUTE, SUPER DUPER job my friend!!!! :)

Jamie said...

Awesome embossing!