Tuesday, April 22, 2014

You're the Sweetest.....SVG Cutting Files

Hi Crafty Friends, it's my DT Day over at SVG Cutting Files.  Today I am using our new Little Red Riding Hood File, this file will be available to purchase this Friday.

SVG Cutting File Ornate Label Card Base

Jaded Blossom Products I used
Friendly Candies
Candy Charms and Banner Dies

Hope you like my project today.

Don't forget to join our April Challenge

For some Amazing SVG Cutting Files, just go HERE

"LIKE" SVG Cutting Files on Facebook.

"Join" SVG Cutting Files Gallery on Facebook to share your Awesome Creations.

Newsletter Sign Ups
SVG Cutting Files
Photobucket

9 comments:

Norma said...

WOW! such a cute card with that darling image:) Loving the shape of the card too. Have a great week.
Hugs,
Norma

Creations by Shirl said...

Love the scene of your card... It's really cute Kate...
Enjoy your wonderful day and belated Anniversary to you and yours....

Lisa said...

This is so absolutely adorable, Kate!! I love Little Red and the scene you've created!! So, so fabulous!! I hope you had an awesome anniversary!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

jessica said...

How adorable is this! Such a sweet card Kate!

Migdalia said...

Sweet image on an ADORABLE card!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Kim H said...

Kate ~ oh this is DARLING! I LOVE it and oh my look how you did her hair ~ EEK!!! Super duper ADORBS!! Again Happy Anniversary! LOVED the pictures yesterday ~ I wish you both nothing but many more happy years!!!

Cindy Beland said...

Your card is sooo ADORABLE Kate, LOVE that sweet little girl!! TOO CUTE,Have a great day my friend :)

Linsey R said...

Oh my....this is sooooo cuteee!!!! Aw, I just went "c'mon" when I saw it cuz it's SOOOO flipping CUTE!!!! I think I might need to get her...ugh...you are such an enabler lol... :) xoxo

Crafty Moni said...

Adorable card!

Peace, Love, & Creative Hugs!
Monica L.