Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Happy Birthday Cupcake.....Jaded Blossom

It's my Day over the Jaded Blossom Blog.  Wasn't that an Awesome Release we just had.  Hope you all loved the sets and the creative inspirations.

For my project today I decided to make a card using our Monthly Stamp Spotlight
Card base is from SVG Cutting Files in Square Trio Card Base
Paper is from Doodlebug Design, Inc. in Sugar Shoppe
and of course our Monthly Stamp Spotlight

Don't forget to visit the Jaded Blossom Store HERE
and for Favor Boxes HERE

We also have a new section on the store called FUN Extras Check it out.

Join our August Challenge.....Crafter's Choice, HERE

Photobucket

7 comments:

jessica said...

yummy card Kate!
Love that cupcake!!
AWESOME job my friend!

Sherrie K. said...

What a yummy cupcake! Cute, cute card Kate!
Sorry I haven't been around a lot lately! Just super busy with my sons wedding which is the 23rd. Trying to finish up some last minute things for the wedding and grooms dinner, trying to work and watch little Arya part time...yikes! A lot on my plate right now. Things will slow down soon~I am looking forward to blogging and back to crafting soon-miss you all:(
Have a super day!
Sherrie K

Lisa said...

This is so adorable, Kate!! The cupcake is so yummy!! Love it my friend!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Unknown said...

such a cute card Kate!!

Kim Heggins said...

I love your sweet and yummy looking cupcake. The colors are fabulous and your choice of patterned paper is just perfect!

Kim H said...

Kate ~ well I wanted to say YUMMY too!! LOL! LOVE the card and the design! again the papers ~ EEK!!

Unknown said...

So adorable love the card....