Sunday, September 28, 2014

You're Spook-tacular

Hello everyone, it's my last day over at Digi My World :( so sad but all good things must come to an end, especially when your a busy Mama with kids whining for constant attention, lol

I am going to miss working with Ann and the ladies they have been the sweetest and uber talented.

Here is a close up, I used this super Adorable Nerdy Halloween, I had the Nerdy Candy Corn colored to but didn't have a chance to make a project anymore.  I have a really bad cold/flu that started this weekend along with a full on Asthma Attack :(

Don't worry you will see the Nerdy Candy Corn one of these days :)

I used Jaded Blossom's Too Cute To Spook, 3 x 8 clear bags, Mini Tag Dies 2, Scallop Slider Topper Die 

Hope you all like my project today. 

Sign Up for our Newsletter

"Like" our Facebook Page
Photobucket

7 comments:

jessica said...

This is so super ADORABLE Kate!!! I just LOVE that pumpkin!!!
AWESOME coloring and such a fun treat!
So sad to see that this is your last post with Digi My World! I know you and your talent will be GREATLY missed!!!!

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, this is so adorable, Kate!! That face is too cute!! What a fun project!! I hope you are feeling much better my friend. Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Kim H said...

Kate ~ Oh this is just way too CUUUTE! LOVE the way you color ~ always AMAZING!! Well I know you will be missed but the good thing is your not going anywhere so my stalking continues!!!

Sherrie K. said...

Sooooo fun Kate! Hehe, look at that face on the pumpkin...gonna bust a gutt! I love the glasses to! Such a cute treat topper and those marshmallow pumpkins look delish!
Sherrie K

Lisa Summerhays said...

So cute! Love his nerdy glasses. Pinning...

Migdalia said...

Love this!! ADORABLE!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Melissa said...

Awww.. such a darling project. I will miss you!