Thursday, October 28, 2010

Cards for a Friend

Here are some cards I made for my friend.  It's really a very Belated Birthday Gift (May) that I promised her but I was having serious morning sickness and was completely out of commission for a couple of months.  I hope she likes it.

Here is the whole set!

Here I used paper pack from Me & My Big Ideas.  This pack is seriously huge 148 papers called Fashion District.  I cut all the stamped images using Spellbinders Nestabilities.  The Stamp and Sentiments I used Papertrey ink Asian Fusion and Everyday Button Bits stamps.  I colored the flowers with some copics and sakura star dust pen.  The buttons are also from Papertrey ink and ribbons are from Michaels.  The punch from this is from Fiskars-Border Punch Threading Water.


For this set.  I used my gypsy and cricut to cut the images.  The top 2 are from Elegant Cakes and the cake is from Sweet Treats Cartridge.    I used stickles for the rose and the candle for the cake.  The sentiments are from Papertrey ink and ribbon is from Michaels.  The punch from this one is from Stampin Up Scallop Trim Border punch.


1 comment:

Tish said...

awww they are so pretty!!! LOVE THEM!!! So how am I suppose to get them now. hee hee!!!