Sunday, October 24, 2010

Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps Challenge #15

Hi Everyone, well I broke down and got me more Sparkle Rubber Stamps.  I bought  the new Christmas Tree Ruby Stamp &  Rin and Snowman. Her stamps are seriously just so adorable.  If you haven't gotten at least one you really should they are worth it.

This week's challenge is to create anything inspired by winter!
 For this challenge I decided to color Rin and Snowman using my copics, for the snow I added some Icicle stickles and for the background I used some chalking.  For the base of the card which is 5x5 I ran it through my cuttlebug using one of the embossing folder from the Asian Folder. I added some felt flower with some bling on top of it.  The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink Daily Designs Sentiment.  Hope you guys like it.



This is the inside of the card. I used a Martha Stewart Punch Around the Pages which I don't know what it's called at the moment.

3 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just the cutest!

Unknown said...

Just darling, Kate! The embossing is perfect with this image! Thanks for playing along with the SCRS challenge this week!

Tammy said...

What a super cute card. I love that stamp it's so neat.
Great job on the challenge.