Saturday, October 30, 2010

More Christmas Cards.....

I made 2 sets of this cards.  The patterned paper is from DCWV Glitter Christmas stack.  I love this paper stack and I seriously need to go to Joanns this weekend to get more paper because I ran out.  The Christmas Tree is cut from the Christmas Solution Cartridge.  I got my idea from Courts Crafts.  I used stickles and some Glossy Accents and Martha Stewart fine glitter.  I can't make up my mind which version I like I think I like the one with the white background more.  I also used border punch from Martha Stewart again. The Sentiment outside is from Papertrey Ink and cut out with a scallop circle punch.  Ribbon and Pin are from Michaels.
I think I like this one better I used glossy accents and sprinkled it with glitter.

On this one I used some Star Dust Stickles.

1 comment:

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

How fun and festive! I love them :)
hugs, margie