Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Birthday Wishes


Happy Hump Day!  It's that time again it's my Free Digi Image Card, that I got from Designed2Delight.

Every first Friday of the month D2D offers a free digi for everyone to grab.  This digi is the beginning of a progressive month challenge, meaning you can use the digi on a card or a project.  Link it before the week is over and the next friday you will get another free digi on your email... and so on until the month is over...

If you didn't get to grab this Free image you can always purchase it here at the Designed2Delight Store.

For details go visit the Designed2Delight blog, and besides this challenge, they also have a weekly challenge to check this out go HERE. This week is all about the Bling.

Here is my Card:
Recipe:
Card Size 5 x 5
Paper and DP used is from PKS I got as a freebie when I ordered their New Stamps that was just released
I used my white Signo Pen for my faux stitching
Ribbon is from Michaels
I used my nestie to cut my free D2D image out and then colored it with my Copics.
I added some stickles on top of my cupcake and some Bling on that cute little flower on top of her head
The sentiment came with my D2D freebie image

8 comments:

Cindy Lovell said...

Beautiful card,Kate! Adorable image! I love your coloring!! Beautiful!
Hugs,
Cindy

Amy said...

This is adorable! I love the sparkle on top of the cupcake, and your background paper is perfect! :)Amy

Cindy Beland said...

This is such a SWEET card!I LOVE the great little image,SO CUTE!!!:)

jen said...

Kate you did a great job!! What a cute image!! Love your card.
hugs,jen

Unknown said...

This is an adorable card Kate:) You did awesome on the coloring! I really like the sweet background Paper and tiny roses. Good job Love:) Hugs, Pam at http://craftycards4u2.blogspot.com/

Maria Elena said...

Super duper cute card!
Thanks for commenting in my blog ;)
Have a great Wednesday !
~Maria Elena~
http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

This is darling! :)

dstandard said...

Adorable card! Thanks for playing at Designed 2 Delight!