Tuesday, August 9, 2011

TradeFish Design Team Day

Hi Everyone!  Today is TradeFish Design Team Day and also New Release Week.  TradeFish Designs have released 4 new Stamp Sets.  All this week each of my fellow DT members will be showcasing each one of them.  You can visit the TradeFish Designs Blog and the Store to purchase your very own stamp set.

Today I am showcasing the Slang Baby stamp set...
Recipe:
Card Size 4.25 x 5.5
Base is Kraft from Recollections
DP DCWV The All Guy Stack
Image is from TGF Dylan from the Roll Call Kit
The Ticket Stub and Stamped Frame is from PTI called Just the Ticked
The Stamped Sentiment "You Rock" is from TradeFish Designs called Slang Baby

4 comments:

Amy said...

Adorable- I love the pen stitching and paper is perfect! :)Amy

Cindy Beland said...

Hi Kate,Oh my goosh this card is ADORABLE!I LOVE the sweet image and your coloring is AMAZING,I always LOVE to see all your BEAUTIFUL projects!!:)

Crafting Katie said...

Hee, hee! That little guy is too cute! Awesome card!

Glora said...

This is a perfect boy card. You color so beautifully! Hugs- Glora