Tuesday, August 30, 2011

CDAC Progressive Challenge Design Team :)

This is my 2nd post of the day to see my TradeFish DT post, please go HERE

I am so pleased and happy to announce that I have been chosen to be a part of the Priscilla's CDAC Progressive Challenge Design Team!
As you know I love working with Digital Stamps, I love how you can manipulate it and print it out immediately for me to color (no waiting period. YEAH)

I am looking forward to working with all the talented ladies on our teams and all the wonderful digital images.  

Here are the wonderful ladies for this term:
Team A Team Members
Kate Cordero - ME :}
Team B Team Members 


Have you played along with the new Progressive Challenge yet? There is still time to hop on over to get your images and submit your creation. The deadline is August 31st.  If you have followed all the steps of the challenge and have not gotten the images yet, please email heatonup@verizon.net ASAP to get them.
Remember, to win the GRAND PRIZE you must play ALL 6 challenges to be entered into the drawing. The second challenge begins on September 1st and last for two weeks. Please be sure to read all the directions for entering these challenges.


The 2nd round of the CDAC Progressive challenge will start on 1st September. Hopefully you will have taken part in round 1 and you will shortly be receiving the 5 free images to participate in the next round. If you haven't I would strongly recommend that you buy yourself back in - it will only cost you $1 for the five images I know you will be so pleased that you did!


5 comments:

Georgia Ehrmann said...

I look forward to being on the DT with you! It should be fun and I have so much to learn from all of you!
Hugs,
Heorgia

Linda said...

CONGRATULATIONS Dear Friend! Looking forward to all your wonderful creations.
Hugs,
Linda

Shelby said...

Kate...congrats on being chosen as a DT for CDAC!! I look forward to working with you and seeing your wonderful designs.

Shelby

Adriana Vanderhoeven said...

Thanks Kate for your comment in my blog. This is the first time that I participate in a challenge. I'm really having fun. Hugs Adriana

Felicia - Scrapper in the Making said...

Congratulations KATE! Can't wait to see what's in store with the teams over at CDAC! Smooches... Felicia