Friday, November 11, 2011

Season's Greetings

It's my Guest Designer post today over at I Heart {ippity}.  The stamp I am showcasing is the Season of Joy Stamp Set and for today I decided to make a little treat box.

The rosette I made using some scrap paper.
I colored the leaf with my copics and just added some glossy accents on it.
The bling I just got at Michael's $1 bin.

This is what I used to make the box.  I got this at Ross.  I know check out the prize, what a bargain right :}
Here is what the stamp set looks like:





8 comments:

Cindy Beland said...

SUPER job Kate!AWESOME project,I LOVE IT!Have a SUPER weekend my friend!!:)

Creations by Shirl said...

And I was just going to ask you for that box template? (he,he).... Wow, Kate sure turned out really pretty....Great bargain at Ross!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

What a beautiful Holiday box, Kate. Love this! :)

Crafting Katie said...

This is an adorable box, Kate! I love it!!!

Kim Kelley said...

Love it! And don't you just love a bargain! Hope you have fun on your trip! Save drive! HUGS

jen said...

Kate this came out super cute!! Great job.
Hugs,jen

Anonymous said...

Great Bargain! Fabulous treat box

Jayne said...

Gorgeous holiday box,,,and a bargain!
Jayne x