Tuesday, November 22, 2011

TradeFish Design Team Day

Good Morning, are you done with your shopping and getting ready for Thanksgiving?  Did you save enough$$$ to go shopping afterwards, LOL!  I think I am and I think I did.

This week we are sponsoring CAS-ual Friday.  Here is the Sketch:

Here is the card I created with this Sketch.  
Card Size 4.25 x 5.5
DP Stash
For the Flower I used my PTI Die
Sentiment is from TradeFish Designs Holiday Mix
Twine is from Trendy Twine

Don't forget to visit us Daily over at TradeFish Designs to see what the rest of the Design Team have created.

Also, for anyone who has been waiting to buy some fun TradeFish Designs' stamps now is the time. Our year end clearance sale is going on NOW! Go to the STORE and look at the amazing deals...we are talking 50% off of everything!!! "C" want to clear out the shelves and need your help to do it. No special codes are required all you have to do it add the discounted item to you cart! That's it...easy, peasy. Now is your chance to get some fun holiday gifts for those crafty friends...

9 comments:

jessica said...

pretty card! Love the flower. Great job!

Creations by Shirl said...

Pretty CAS card Kate -
love the flower in the center, great focas point to your card..

Amy said...

What a pretty CAS card Kate! Love it! :)Amy

Kim Kelley said...

Very pretty Kate...love the poinsettia paper! hugs and hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Tenny Kusuma said...

Pretty Card Girl!!! YAY for CAS!

Linda said...

Kate this is sooooo pretty! I love the flower.

DIANA L. said...

Beautiful card great colors. Love the red.
Have a great THANKSGIVING
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Cindy Beland said...

Hi Kate,AWESOME job with this BEAUTIFUL Christmas card!I LOVE IT!!!Have a SUPER day my friend!:)

Jayne said...

Pretty card Kate,love your flower.
jayne x