Friday, November 18, 2011

Warmest Wishes

It is my 3rd post as a November Guest Designer over at  I Heart {ippity}.  The stamp I am showcasing is the Season of Joy Stamp Set.


Here is what I made:

Card Size 4.25 x 5.5
For this I made my own background paper by stamping different variety of snowflakes and embossing the.  I used some Tim Holtz Distress inks to make my snowflakes pop.  I seriously think I need to buy more distress inks because I am only working on 9, lol.
Crinkled Ribbon is from Patsy's Prairie Bird Boutique
I also used my Imaginisce i-rock on my sentiment

Here is what the stamp set looks like:


3 comments:

Kim Kelley said...

Love Love Love the background...so soft looking! This is gorgeous Kate! HUGS

Glora said...

SO PRETTY!!! I love how you made your background paper! Hugs- Glora

Tenny Kusuma said...

This is so adorable...I WANT IT!!! CAn this be my Christmas card please....LOL!!! Hugs