Monday, April 30, 2012

Go Fish Challenge #16

OMG it's May already.  I have 2 boys celebrating their Birthday's this Month.  Getting Big so Fast and Time is moving so fast again.  Don't you think?

Anyway, Welcome to another Go Fish! Challenge #16.  I can't believe how much participation we had last Challenge, I mean WOW! It's so exciting.


Here is what I made for this Challenge:
Card was created using my Gypsy
I welded the card using my the Cricut - Baby Steps Cartridge @ 3.70"
Total Size is 7.90w x 6.36h
The other cut is from the Cricut - A Child's Year @ 2.80"
I also embossed my cardstock with the Cuttlebug Asian Cherry Blossom Folder and then sprayed it with some glimmer mist.
Sentiment is from My Creative Time "Mom You Rock" Stamp Set
That Beautiful Flower is from My Creative Time's latest release "Rolled Flower Dies" LOVE IT so MUCH!!
Leaves are from Recollection.

Now go check out Go Fish! Challenge to see what the rest of the Design Team has created.
Photobucket

11 comments:

Sherrie K. said...

Gorgeous card Kate! I love the color purple with the silhoette cut from A Childs Year. This is such a pretty card:) Great job on the stitching and cute flower in the corner:) Beautiful card my friend!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

This is lovely Kate well done , you are going to be busy with all those Birthdays in the family Hugs Elaine

Amy said...

Beautiful shaped card- love the siloutte and pretty flower!! :)Amy

Jayne said...

Beautiful card Kate,Pretty flower.
Jayne x

Cindy Lovell said...

Such a pretty card,Kate! Love the purple,the shape and the flower!! Wonderful job my sweet friend! :)
HUGS,
Cindy

Mommy's Crafty Creations said...

Hi Kate,

Your card is do beautiful! I LOVE the flower.
I also wanted to thank you for the gift card. I already send you an email with my address and picked Michael's. Thank you again, your so sweet and kind.

Hugs
Veronica
mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com
mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

This is so super sweet, Kate! I hear ya about the birthdays! My little boys both celebrate their sixth this Friday! Time flies...

jessica said...

this is gorgeous Kate!! Love the colors and that flower is beautiful!!

Linda said...

Wonderful card Kate!

Cindy Beland said...

FANTASTIC job with this one too!The color and flower are just BEAUTIFUL,and LOVE that sweet cut!!!:)

Kim H said...

Kate ~ I just LOVE this card! The cut you used is so PERFECT for a Mother's Day card! Oh and your flower is just GORGEOUS! BEAUTIFUL job on that die! I LOVE it!