Sunday, April 29, 2012

Karber Design Team Monday!

Hi Everyone, Happy Monday!

Welcome to Design Team Monday over at Karber Digital Images.  Today is also my last day posting as a Karber Girl.  My 3 month term has ended :(  it has been so much fun working with Berenice thanks again for having me in your Design Team and wishing you nothing but the very best in everything you do.  To my fellow DT member it has been such an honor to be working along side each of you talented crafters.

If you don't have Karber image you may want to grab one over HERE or if your not a digi person you can grab some Clear Stamps/Rubber Stamps HERE.

Here's my Card:
Card Size 5.25 x 5.25
DP used is from  Basic Grey "Curio"
Digi Image is Make Up from Karber
Sentiment is from My Creative Time "Classy and Fabulous" Stamp Set
I used some white Tulle

Now as my Last DT post Berenice has generously given me 3 Digi images to giveaway.  
All you have to do is leave me a comment
become a follower of my blog
and
be a follower of Karber BLOG


1 winner will be chose by random.org.  This giveaway will be open until Wed, 5/2 12am pst.

Now head on over to Karber and check out what the rest of the Design Team and Guest Designer has created.  Also don't forget to visit the Karber Challenge Blog.

Have a Great Week!

Challenges:
Oozak.com: Anything Goes
PaperPlaytime #73: Anything Goes
RCC#50: Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp Challenge: Anything Goes
Photobucket

16 comments:

Karen said...

Hi Kate spectacular card love the Tulle

Arcy Scraps said...

The card looks great. That sentiment goes perfect with the image!
♥ Cyndy

Rosie said...

cute card!!! love the way you used the tulle


rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Kim H said...

Kate ~ OH MY WORD! Your card is just BEAUTIFUL! Your coloring just WOW's me EVERY single time! I just LOVE how you added the tulle and the sentiment fits your card PERFECTLY!

jen said...

Great job! Another fabulous card. Your coloring is just perfect.
Hugs,jen

Kimberly said...

Beautiful image...great colouring and love the design...super fab..tfs

Andrea said...

Such a beautiful card! I love how you colored her hair, awesome card.

Jovan said...

FABULOUS card...I love the colors!

Sherrie K. said...

WOW, WOW, Kate!! I LOVE this awesome image!! Great job on the coloring and all the sweet details!! Fabulous card my friend!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Amy said...

Very pretty!!! Love the stitching and image :)Amy

Shelly said...

Oh KATE! This is so pretty, that image is GORGEOUS of course not to mention the way you colored it so PERFECTLY!
Just so Classy & FABULOUS:)
Have a GREAT night!
Shelly

Raquelle Clifton said...

Beautiful, very elegant!


Blessings,
Pink E
Creations By Pink E

Sharon said...

Such a pretty card!! Love the digi image and that great bow! Thank you so very much for playing with us at Paper Playtime!!!! :)

Unknown said...

Fabulous image Kate wonderful colouring and a great card well done Hugs Elaine

Linda said...

Another wonderful card. I got back from my trip last night and I feel like it will take me forever to catch up.
This is a great image and I love the colors you used.

Laurel said...

I just love this! Thanks for playing at RCC.