Thursday, May 17, 2012

Ginger Snaps Scraps DT Post: Echo Park

TGIF Everyone!  Today's post is for:
But before I start:
 Ginger Snap Scraps is celebrating their 200th order by taking 40% OFF EVERY ITEM in the store, excluding Provo Craft and pre-order items! Automatic discount at check-out! Sale ends Sunday! Happy shopping!
We are to create any project as long as we use Echo Park Paper so I decided to use the new one called:
Hello Summer 6 x 6 Paper Pad I just love this pad so pretty.

Here is my card:
Card Size 4.25 x 5.5
Spellbinders Circle that I inked with the new Tim Holtz Spring Distress Inks and Lacey Circle
Image is from TGF Fleur Anya isn't she just a CUTIE!
I also added some microbeads at the center of each flower.
Twine is from Trendy Twine
Sentiment  and Die is from My Creative Time

Now go check out what some of my fellow DT has created today Here

and just click on this logo to go Shopping.

Have a GREAT WEEKEND!!!!!
Photobucket

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kate she is beautiful, love the image great colors xx

Amy said...

Very pretty---I love EP paper- it's my favorite brand! :)Amy

DIANA L. said...

Great image, nice coloring. Love those papers. I like how you used the spellbinder and inked it up

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Swoon...Your coloring is to die for, Kate! This is so beautiful. :)

Creations by Shirl said...

Cutie she is, great job on the coloring... Pretty papers too...
Enjoy your Friday and weekend is almost here again....

missstamper said...

What a sweet card!

Bubleeing Colors said...

Kate, Cute.....Cute....Super cu...t..e card...........She is so beautiful......!!!!!!

glowegal said...

Aww Kate, you colored her up beautifully!! I love how you used the distress inks, too! Gorgeous card!!

Cindy Beland said...

Your card is just too STINKIN' ADORABLE!BEAUTIFUL job with this one too!!!:)

Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine said...

Gorgeous as always. Your coloring is outstanding. And I love all the colors. So cheery!

Lesley @ Trendy Twine

Shelly said...

Oh how adorable is she! What a little cutie!!
Shelly

Kim H said...

Kate ~ she is just ADORABLE! But what you did with cutting here out and doing the inking on the background(circle) Oh my! that is just AWESOME! The details are just blowing my ind ~ as usual! FABULOUS card!

jessica said...

this is so beautiful Kate!! I am trying to play catch up and do not know how I missed this??? I love the image and love your fabulous coloring!! How about coming here and teaching me all you know about coloring with copics?!?! thanks for sharing another awesome project!!

Regan said...

Fabulous, Kate! Those papers are so summery fun! Gorgeous coloring as always! Love how you inked the circle die with two different colors! Great additions with the microbeads and baket's twine too! :)
{hugs}
Regan

Arcy Scraps said...

Oh man, I forgot to say thanks for sharing this! I was able to get the Tim Holtz seasonal at a reasonable price (not to mention other goodies) =)
♥ Cyndy