Monday, May 28, 2012

Ginger Snaps Scraps DT Post: Photo Inspiration

Welcome Fellow Bloggers.  Today's post is for:
We were to create a project using this photo as our inspiration
This photo is from Minna Mercke Schmidt

Here is what I made:
I used my Spellbinders Label 17 for the base of my card
DP is from Authentique 6 x 6 pad in Journey
I then matted that image using my Spellbinders Floral Ovals and ran it through using my Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Folder
Inked in Tim Holtz Spring Distress Inks
Image is from La-La Land Crafts called Hollycock
Sentiment is from My Creative Time "Pain Pain Go Away" Stamp Set

Now go check out what some of my fellow DT has created today Here

and just click on this logo to go Shopping.
Challenges:
Photobucket

21 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Beautiful Kate - great take on the sketch....

Cindy Beland said...

GORGEOUS job Kate!THe colors are just BEAUTIFUL and LOVE the pretty flowers,Have a SUPER day my sweet friend!!!:)

BugBites said...

Oh my goodness Kate. This is so pretty.

jessica said...

Gorgeous job Kate!! Love your take on the photo inspiration!!
As always an awesome creation!!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

This is super gorgeous, Kate! I just love your flowers and beautiful layout. :)

Kim H said...

Kate ~ this is such a PEACEFUL card with the colors and image! Who ever recieves this is just going to find it just GORGEOUS! You always AMAZE me with your design and coloring!

jen said...

Gorgeous!! Wonderful job.
Hugs,jen

Maria Matter said...

gorgeous Kate! a beautiful take on the photo!!
hugs

Arcy Scraps said...

Your card is very beautiful Kate! You did a fantastic job with the color inspiration!
♥ Cyndy

Sarah said...

Gorgeous card Kate! This turned out beautiful!

Lisa said...

Oh wow, Kate, this is gorgeous!! The flowers are so pretty!! What a perfect take on the inspiration photo :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

missstamper said...

Beautiful!

recollectionalley said...

You hit the nail on the head with this......Gorgeous!
Janea

Linda said...

Oh wow Kate this is one beautiful card!!

Sukie said...

Such a pretty card, love the colors you used!

Sherrie K. said...

So gorgeous Kate!! The flowers are so beautiful:) TFS! Nicce job!

Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Amy said...

Gorgeous shaped card- I love how you did the image and popped it off of the card! :)Amy

Shelly said...

So gorgeous Kate! Love the blue and your flowers are so pretty!!
Hope you had a fabulous day!
Have a GREAT night!
Shelly

Unknown said...

What an awesomely lovely card, Kate. So elegant. Thanks for sharing

DIANA L. said...

This is just beautiful. Unfortunately I need to make one of these Thanks for the inspiration Love the design and blue color you used. Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday challenge.
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Creative Diva said...

Your card definitely looks like the photo. How stunning. Love the color to as it's my favorite.

Hugs,
Patty