Monday, October 1, 2012

It's all about the Treat

Hi Everyone, It's a start of a Brand New Week, a Brand New Month and Less than 3 months before Xmas.

I hope you all had a great weekend, I know I did.  Except when I was making my project nothing seemed to go right yesterday.  My sewing machine thread kept breaking and jamming everything up.  I couldn't find my Action Wobbles and when I did the image I wanted to use disappeared.  Oh and to top it off my show Once Upon A Time didn't record last night :(  Oh well can't have everything go our way all the time now can we, LOL!

Today I am the Featured Designer over at Action Wobble.
Action Wobble

But here I share with you a card that I made using a different image or Stickerz that I used.
Card Size 4.25 x 5.5
Paper is from Doodlebug
Image is from E.A.D. Designs Stickerz called Kawaii Halloween
Sentiment is from Jaded Blossom called Best Witches
Trendy Twine is Orange Licorice and Lime Licorice

Now there is still time to play on this weeks Challenge, "Let's Polka"

To get your very own Action Wobble, just go here.
Photobucket

12 comments:

jessica said...

Oh Kate...I hope today goes better for you! I LOVE your card! The colors are awesome and the image and twine...LOVE them!
TFS and happy Monday my friend!

~amy~ said...

Don't you hate it when things disappear? I swear that happens to me all the time....well, your card is super cute!!!!!!

girlia said...

Super cute card

Crystal said...

Great card! I am sorry that you had a rough day :0( I hope today is better!!!

Rosie said...

i hate when i have those kind of days, your card is so cute


rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Kim H said...

Kate ~ Oh you poor thing! Well if you think this card didn't go right ~ it did in my eyes! Oh WOW! What BEAUTIFUL and BRIGHT colors!!!! I LOVE the little cupcake and the papers!! Oh lets not forget about the twine!!! I hope today is a MUCH BETTER day for you! Hang in there only 4 more days until the weekend! LOL

Jayne said...

Love your card Kate.Don't you just hate days like that!
I have Once Upon a Time set to sky plus each week too but randomly it occassionally misses one!! Go Figure!!
Jayne x

Candace Pelfrey said...

Love all the paper and colors! So bright!!!

Crafty Moni said...

Sorry to hear that your day wasn't going well. Your card turned out so cute, love the sentiment. I really need to get my hands on some twine:)lol.

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
Monica L.

Sukie said...

This is such a sweet card, I love the fun image you used! The twine accent is also the perfect finishing touch!

Cindy Beland said...

SUPER cute card Kate!I LOVE the sweet sentiment and the little cupcake,too CUTE!!!I hope today goes better for you!:)

Lisa said...

So adorable!! I love the sweet face!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts