Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Back To School LO.... Jaded Blossom

Good Morning Everyone,  Hope you are all having a Great Week.

Today is my day over at Jaded Blossom and I wanted to share a LO with you.  Sorry there is no picture since my son didn't want me to share it and yes they do check my blog, lol :)
Here is a 12 x 12 LO
I used Bazzill Cardstock
DP is from Authentique
Charm is from Tim Holtz
SVG Cutting File Irrovocably In Love
Trendy Twine in Blue Berry
PKS Wide Eyed Kids Face Assortment
Jaded Blossom Products Used:
Candy Charms and Banners Die

Here is a Close Up Picture
Don't forget to visit the Jaded Blossom Store HERE

and for Favor Boxes HERE

Don't forget to like us Facebook and share your Jaded Blossom Stamps Creation with us in our Garden of Creativity
Photobucket

15 comments:

Ashley Nicole said...

Love love love this layout. Love the colors and patterns and just love the little boy his face is so cute.
Ashley

jessica said...

This is awesome Kate! Another GREAT JB project!! Love the papers and the adorable little boy cut...and of course the JB products!
Thanks for sharing my friend and have a GREAT day :)

Migdalia said...

Super Cute LO!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great lay-out! Love all the layers on this! Carri~Abusybee

Creations by Shirl said...

Fun card and great for any male.... lovely papers...

Kim H said...

Kate ~ Oh look at your layout! I LOVE it! The CUTE little guy with the PKS face ~ the design, the papers and all the deets! AWESOME job! Oh that is okay ~ he just wants to stay "private" and "low~key" ~ hey is in in 4th grade now! LOL! I am waiting for that day when my son says the same thing! Also HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!! I hope you have something wonderful planned! Enjoy your special day!

Lisa said...

What a gorgeous layout, Kate!! The design and papers are fabulous!! And that little guy is so adorable!! Love, love it my friend!! Have a great day :)

Hugs, Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sherrie K. said...

GREAT papers and layout Kate! I love the little guys argyle sweater! Such a fabulous job!
Sherrie K

Shelly said...

Oh my gosh sooooo CUTE! Love that hat:) What an AWESOME design for a layout! Well done as always Kate!
Have a terrific day!!
Shelly

Sukie said...

Super cute layout, love the papers you used!

Candace Pelfrey said...

Kate! This is amazing!!! I love how you used so many JB items on a layout!!

crazyaboutcricut said...

Holy smokes, this layout is fantastic! Love the placement of everything, and of course the stamps :D

Jamie said...

Love this!

Cindy Beland said...

This layout is AWESOME and it looks sooo cool too!that little guy is ADORABLE!!!!:)

Jayne said...

Fabulous LO and love the little chappie!
Jayne x