Monday, April 1, 2013

Hi There....at Trendy Twine

Hi Everyone, it's my Day over at Trendy Twine.

This month we are showcasing Lemon Tart, which is also on sale this month for $7.95

But I can't help myself I also used Bubblegum Taffy and Orangesicle
April Challenge:
Spring into Spring
Recipe:
Flowers
The color yellow
Stamped image or sentiment (digital stamp is fine)
Trendy Twine**


Here is what I made today
Card Size 4.25 x 5.5
DP is from DCWV
SVG Tulip from SVG Cutting Files, it's one of the Freebies
Sentiment is from Jaded Blossom called Simple Sayings 2
I also used Jaded Blossom's Candy Charms and Banner Die

Prize:

Click here to shop.  
Click here to like us on Facebook.
Click here to join our Twine It Up Facebook group.

Oh and Happy April Fool's Day!!
Photobucket

16 comments:

jessica said...

This is awesome my friend!!! LOVE the colors you used for the flower and the way you used the twine :)
Thanks for sharing and hope you and your family had a GREAT Easter!!!

snappy scrappy said...

Love that tulip...gorgeous!!

Rosie said...

super cute card, love the way you did the flower with the twine.

Lisa said...

You are the twine queen, Kate!! I never would have thought to do something like this!! It looks absolutely amazing my friend!! Love it!! Happy Monday :)

Hugs, Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Sukie said...

The colors of your card look fabulous together, love how you used the burlap on background of your card! Your cards are always amazing!

Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine said...

I love this twine flower, Kate. It is stunning. So beautiful and so Springy!

Lesley @ Trendy Twine

Jovan said...

WOW...that is BEAUTIFUL!

Sherrie K. said...

Awesome creation with that twine!
Hope you had a wonderful Easter!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

This is super Kate! Carri~Abusybee

Kim H said...

Kate ~ OMG look at this tulip! I LOVE it! I have never tried doing this with twine on cuts but I have to for sure now! Okay what did you use for the center?? At first I thought it was microbeads but now I am not sure! LOL! Whatever it is BEAUTIFULLY done!

Yvonne said...

This is such a beautiful Spring card! Great job my friend. :)

Liz O. said...

Fabulous card Kate, love it!!!! TFS
Have a wonderful day!
Liz

CityGirl Planners said...

Love what you did with the flower! Great job.

Jamie said...

That flower is so awesome! Love the colors you used!

Designs that Delight said...

What a beautiful card Kate! You did a great job on it!

Helen said...

This is so fun and colorful!