Thursday, May 5, 2011

Father's Day Card

This is my 2nd Post of the Day, please scroll down to see My Creative Time Design Team Project.

I wasn't going to post anything today besides my Design Team Project.  But I just bought this stamp and couldn't wait to color it and share it with you.  I also had the most Perfect Sentiment to go with it.

This image is Star Boy Luka from La-La Land Crafts.  He is just Super Cute!

Here is my Card:
 Card Size:   4.25 x 5.5
DP is DCWV Nana's Kids
Stamped Image is Star Boy Luka from La -La Land Crafts
Stamped Image is from Emma of My Creative Time You're My Best Buddy Stamp Set

Inside Sentiment is also from of My Creative Time You're My Best Buddy Stamp Set.

Emma has designed a special stamp called Race for a Cure ~ By purchasing this set you are partnering with My Creative Time to help "Stamp Out" breast cancer. For each set that is purchased, My Creative Time will donate $2 to Susan G. Komen for the Cure! 

2 comments:

Leanne said...

Cute Luka card Kate. A wonderful tribute to any father. TFS! ;)

Kim Dellow said...

Fabulous! Love it! Thanks for another fanulous entry into the La-La Land Crafts customer gallery. Kim