Friday, May 6, 2011

National Scrapbooking Day at La La Land

This is my 2nd post of the day.  If you would like to see the other project I made for Teacher Appreciation Day just click Here

I won at La La Land Crafts, So Exciting.
They are having a contest over at La La Land Crafts.  You can make anything but a Card.
Since I just bought some of their digi I though I would join in.  This is my first time making a corner bookmark and I just like the way it turned out.  When my son see's this he is going to make me make some more for his girlfriends :}  They love to read.


Here is my project,  I used Dress Up Marci.  I colored her with Copics.  DP I used is DCWV Sweet Stack, for the pearls I used liquid pearls in raspberry, flower is Prima, bling is from 3birds, the Punch is from Martha Stewart and ribbon is from Michaels.  I also love using chalk for their blush, it looks more realistic.
Their images are so easy to color.  I just love em.






4 comments:

Glora said...

I have seen some of these. They are the perfect idea. Oh yes, and what a cute book to use it in :). Hugs- Glora

Anonymous said...

Kate this is adorable.... love it..

Tenny Kusuma said...

So adorable miss Kate :D Love it so much....brilliant idea.

Kim Dellow said...

Big congrats Kate. Lovely make. Thanks for entering your make into the La-La Land Crafts customer gallery this month. Kim